Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Where babies come from, and other adventures..

Do you ever feel deeply sorry for potted plants? I do. It's like an animal in a cage. Like a man in a cubicle. I say give all potted plants a new life in the earth. Grow roots, grow.
In the passing weeks, I have been feeling potted plant-ish. I have this incredible urge to sell all my things, pack some necessities in a backpack, and just go. I want to be alive before I am dead. I want to break free and finally breathe. This is not reality. This is a routine. Lather, rinse, repeat.

This morning Chuck P. was on a local radio station. Did you know he majored in journalism but then worked on a assembly line for freightliners to pay his student loans? He worked there for 14 years while writing. Chuck just got a little bit cooler. Choke comes out Friday.. go see it.

Adobe...wtf! CS4? Already? Fuck you.


Be the first to answer the question on everyone's mind and win an ipod touch! No, not McCain or Obama... when will Amy Winehouse die?

Kids say the darndest things.. or something like that. If I ever have a kid, I want him to be like Angus.

One day I will go to Burning man... one day.

No comments: